Chess Tactics from Scratch :: Understanding Chess Tactics
by Martin Weteschnik :: Second Edition
QUALITY CHESS | 2012 | English | PDF 600 dpi | 346 pages | 6.9 MB
"Chess is 99 per cent tactics" goes an old saying. Some might disagree, but anyone who has seen his strategic masterpiece destroyed by tactical flaws will agree that even the remaining 1 per cent depends on tactics. In this book, the author provides expert guidance on how to improve your chess tactics.
Chess, Tactics, Scratch, Understanding, Weteschnik